Consultants – Coaches - & OD Professionals
Becoming a KII® Certified Professional will improve your ability to gather information and develop targeted strategies for your clients. It will increase your efficiency as time means money – yours and the organization.
Completing KII® Certification will broaden the questions you ask, uncover distinctive perspectives, and help you to better meet the needs of clients, thus increasing your value and marketability to current and prospective clients.
During KII® Certification you will learn:
- About each of the Seven Influence Traits® and combinations of them
- How to use KII® results for individual feedback, coaching, and more
- Concepts to apply to both personal and professional development
- The dynamic and systematic theory that underlies the assessment
- Practical uses for business and organizational applications
How the KII® Certification Program will enhance your success:
- Credibility: The KII® assessment is widely used in corporations and organizations throughout the world and is administered globally.
- Versatility: The Seven Influence Traits® can be measured and used to increase productivity, engagement, as well as several other dynamics with individuals, teams, and entire organizations.
- Applicability: The KII® Certification program provides access to numerous KII® supplemental material and resources developed to support such needs as facilitating communication, team-building, improving decision making, employee retention, leadership development, and conflict management.
As a consultant, coach, or OD professional, you have the unique advantage of working with clients in an individualized setting which gives you the opportunity of focusing in depth on each person’s traits and how they are working (or not) for them. Clients will incorporate this information and insight into their own development to make improvements in their work, home and community.
Learning to use the Keller Influence Indicator® gives you a proven tool for supporting the coaching process where you are helping your clients to gain self-understanding, confidence and courage to build their influence.
Register for KII® or Enterprise Certification
Completion of the KII® Certification Program is one of the requirements needed for using the KII® assessment with clients.