Trainers – Educators
As a trainer or educator, you are working to teach or impart your knowledge and experience to a group of people who differ from one another in several ways.
What these people do have in common, however, are the Seven Influence Traits®. Every person possess confidence, commitment, courage, passion, empowering, trustworthiness and likeability – only in different quantities – and how they maximize or leverage use of these traits.
The various levels of these Seven Influence Traits® will make the difference as to whether a pupil or participant will perform and develop according to their potential. Every issue, disappointment, celebration, or skill of a person’s life can be traced back to one of these influence traits.
During KII® Certification you will learn:
- About each of the Seven Influence Traits® and combinations of them
- How to use KII® results for individual feedback, coaching, and more
- Concepts to apply to both personal and professional development
- The dynamic and systematic theory that underlies the assessment
- Practical uses for business and organizational applications
How the KII® Certification Program will enhance your success:
- Credibility: The KII® assessment is widely used in corporations and organizations throughout the world and is administered globally.
- Versatility: The Seven Influence Traits® can be measured and used to increase productivity, engagement, as well as several other dynamics with individuals, teams, and entire organizations.
- Applicability: The KII® Certification program provides access to numerous KII® supplemental material and resources developed to support such needs as facilitating communication, team-building, improving decision making, employee retention, leadership development, and conflict management.
Using the KII® assessment to produce greater self-understanding, knowledge and insight will heighten the learning clients experience during your next training or educational program.
Register for KII® or Enterprise Certification
Completion of the KII® Certification Program is one of the requirements needed for using the KII® assessment with clients.