Have you ever looked back and thought if you would have only made a stronger commitment? Do you remember a time when you made a commitment and got seriously hurt in the process? Imagine what your life would look like without ANY commitments? Or think about how much you could accomplish if you made commitments that you valued and easily kept.
The Power of Commitment KII™ Workbook teaches you the underlying reasons for making healthy commitments, how you can stay faithful to them, and the benefits to your life. It does this by targeting key areas; acceptance, self-awareness, values, and committed action.
Using the Commitment KII™ Workbook, you’ll learn:
- A new way of thinking about commitment
- How to discern good commitments from bad ones
- Step-by-step processes of making commitments that serve you
- To discover what matters to you most; priorities, positive life direction
- How to not remove “commitment barriers” but to use those barriers to your advantage
Become mindful of the extraordinary commitments that await you!