What is something you would want to accomplish if you knew you could not fail? What would your life look like - your relationships, your career, your business – if you were guaranteed success?
The strength of your self-confidence determines the size of the goals you set, the energy and fortitude you apply on achieving them, and the amount of perseverance you apply to overcoming every barrier in your way. Confidence is a measure of the trust or faith you have in yourself and your abilities.
The Confidence in Motion KII™ Workbook more than heightens your awareness about your self-confidence, it teaches you to increase your “whatever-it-takes” attitude by exploring confidence fundamentals, competencies and mastery with step-by-step guidance.
Your mental attitude of believing in, trusting in and relying on yourself and your abilities is the greatest measure of your self-confidence.
Using the Confidence KII™ Workbook, you’ll learn how to:
- Minimize your self-doubt and maximize your strengths for optimal achievement
- Identify the self-limiting thoughts and beliefs that stop you from living in confidence
- Set standards and goals that matches your values and belief system
- Develop a “confident presence” among friends and co-workers
- Live a life based on confidence
- Develop unshakeable confidence in every aspect of your life!