What if You Could Grow Your Influence?
Your ability to influence others is NOT static. You can change minds, shape opinions, and move others to action. You have the capability to:
- Become a more effective influential leader
- Increase your contribution
- Complete an initiative
- Close more deals
- Gain new clients & customers
- Launch a project
- Get a promotion
- Achieve respect & acknowledgment
- Help a worthy cause
- Grow your business
How do You Start Becoming a More Influential Person?
The KII® (“kay-two”) is the FIRST and ONLY research-based assessment of Influence Potential.
Piloted at Clemson University, the KII® provides and accurate benchmark of your aptitudes on the Seven Influence Traits®; each of which are needed to increase your influence. You’ll learn which of these traits are strengths and which need improvement.
The KII® is the world’s only scientifically validated assessment that accurately measures your potential to be influential.
The Keller Influence Indicator® delivers a unique, customized KII® Report that:
- Explains your K-Factor® score.
- Defines each trait clearly and reveals how it is currently impacting your influence.
- Shows your K-Factor® score and each influence trait score in relation to the general population with easy to read graphs.
- Shows strengths--what you are already doing right.
- Reveals the blind spots keeping you from reaching your full potential.
- Suggests growth actions you can make within each trait
- Teaches you how each trait can be applied at home, at work and in your community.
The KII® dynamically measures your ever-changing scores on each of the Seven Influence Traits®. This allows you to accurately track your influence development over time
View a Sample KII® Report here
The Keller Influence Indicator® delivers a second report called the KII® Summary of Organizational Competencies Report™ (SOCR™ “soccer”) that:
- Takes a deep dive into the strong/moderate strengths of the Seven Influence Traits®
- Points out strong/moderate challenges of each of the Seven Influence Traits®
- Relates a person’s unique set of Seven Influence Traits® scores to each of the Five Organizational Competencies™ (i.e., how they show up as a leaders, communicator, etc.);
- Team Effectiveness
- Strategy & Solutions
- Execution & Evaluation
- Shares how a person:
- Impacts others
- Deals with Pressure
- Manages Conflict
- Takes Action
- Offers Recommendations & Next Steps
View a Sample SOCR® Report here
When you get your KII® and SOCR® Reports you’ll have a clear roadmap to know:
- How to begin affecting change in your life
- Where to start developing a higher level of influence
- What the first step is in creating more influence
- How to grow your influence to achieve your best life
The KII® assessment provides the playbook for reaching higher life satisfaction through influence development.